Monday, October 22, 2012

Drops of Crust! (AKA I'm A Flake Sometimes!)

So I've been thinking about it, and I haven't felt like doing a review for The Godfather... I loved the movie, don't get me wrong, but I feel as if I'm done with it, having used it for a school assignment and all.



So I'll be continuing as usual with, most likely, an anime review, and I might get back to film reviews! I'll be watching Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb next, and I'll probably bust out a review for the incredibly surprisingly pleasing anime series Tari Tari!



Anyway, I'll stop being so deliciously buttery and flaky soon! I've just had other things going on, and I honestly didn't feel like doing a review for a while, but I'll definitely get back on track!

Krennthief

No comments:

Post a Comment