Saturday, September 15, 2012

Anime Reviews Coming Soon, too!

I've been watching a few new series, lately, and I've decided to review them! I'll get to it later, though, when it's not two in the morning. XD

I will, however, describe my "specifications" of the series that I will review:
  • A series will be no longer than thirty episodes in length; ongoing series will definitely be out of the question
  • I am not really a fan of action-driven storylines, so I will review mostly character- or plot-driven storylines
  • I will also not watch anything that relies on sexual content for the majority of its entertainment; stories can be good without it
If anyone recommends to me a series they feel fits my specifications and tastes, I'll gladly watch it and let you all know what I think!

Anyway, an upcoming review is Usagi Drop, a manga-based anime involving a man who brings his late grandfather's illegitimate daughter under his care. It's one of the sweetest and most innocent things I've seen in a while, so it will be a good start!

I'm also currently watching one called Listen to Me, Girls, I'm Your Father!, which caught me by so much surprise at the second episode that I just have to keep watching it. But god, it kind of makes me angry, and I'll get to that, soon, so you understand why.

For now, goodnight! I'll finish my Usagi Drop review soon, as well as one for Reservoir Dogs!

Krennthief

No comments:

Post a Comment