Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Digital Film Projects Rock!

If you haven't seen my Twitter feed on the sidebar (for some reason), then you wouldn't know about a project I've begun for my Digital Film Production class! We've been assigned to look for scripts of movies we haven't seen before, read through them, and then watch the film and write a paper on the changes made during production.

What would be more perfect than to review this movie, once the project is finished? Well, a rainbow eucalyptus tree, perhaps. XD


Anyway, the film I will be doing my project on and reviewing will be the first Godfather movie! It'll be fantastic, and I can't wait to see it! It's just that reading through a script takes some time, especially for someone who doesn't do it for a living (yet).



Anyway, I'll let you guys know when I'm going to probably have the review up by, and in the meantime, I may have another anime review coming along, depending on when I'll finish Listen to Me, Girls, I'm Your Father! So hold on tight, and make sure to tell your friends, your kids, your husbands, your wives, your sister-wives, etc.

Oh, and comment if you've read any of my reviews! I like to know if you guys are reading them at all, or just looking at my pages for a second, and then leaving!

Krennthief

No comments:

Post a Comment